DT card for Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge

Good Morning my wonderful crafty friends
I hope you had a good weekend.

Today is the start on a new Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge.
We are onto sketch number 10 and I have chosen the optional them of ribbon and/or lace.

For this challenge we are sponsored by the wonderful

The DT had great fun in choosing a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs. I picked one of Janet's newer images, the adorable Little Gem with Rose.


Here is the sketch for you to follow, as you can see I have rotated it to fit my image


Items Used
Digi Stamp - Pink Gem Designs - Little Gem with Rose
Papers - Doodlebug Designs
Embossing folder -Crafter's Companion Floral Frenzy
Lace, ribbon and button from stash


If you pop along to the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Fab 'n Funky - Your Favourite Embellishment - Ribbon (that's why I chose it for the theme!!)
4 Crafty Chicks - Birthday.
Crafts and Me - Use a digi.
Crafting Musketeers - Anything goes.
dream Valley -Animals
Southern Girls - Going Spotty Dot
Card Mania - Spots and/or Stripes


Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and always love to read any comments you may wish to make.
Bye for now
hugs 





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment