Good Morning everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend.
We were lucky to have some good weather for 3 days which made such a nice change. Back to rain again today of course.
Today is the start of a new Passion for Promarkers Challenge
This week it was my turn to set the theme so I chose a nice easy one
Add Ribbon, Lace or Twine
Please remember you must use your Letraset products (i.e. promarkers, flex markers, aqua markers, tria markers, metallic markers or neon markers) and of course follow the theme.
For this challenge we are very lucky to be sponsored by the wonderful
Prize - 1 Stamp set of the winners choice.
I was lucky to win a voucher for some High Hope Stamps and this is one of the images I choose. I thought it made a nice change from my cute and girlie images!
As you will see, I have gone for a bold and bright theme.
Side view to show the opening
Items Used:
Stamp - High Hopes Stamps ~ Wild Party coloured with Promarkers.
Embossing folder - Crafter's Companion Chevron
Dienamcis Chevron Stripe Die
Spellbinders Large Circles
Sentiment - LOTV Sentiments to fit scroll
Memory box Primo Labels
Twine from stash
If you hop along to the Passion for Promarkers Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of this week's design team.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - Happy Birthday
MAWTT - Emboss it!
Come and Get it - Off the edge
Cupcake Craft - boys
Songbird Challenge - All creatures great and small
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
Bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment