Button it at the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge!

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
 I know a few of  my blogging buddies are not so good at the moment for one reason or another so I would like to send you all comforting hugs.

Today is the start of a new Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
This time our theme is 

Button it!

Our sponsors for this challenge are

and also Scrappiness designs who have lots of fab digital paper kits at their store here.


I made this card for my Nephew using a cute Bugaboo image and some very old papers. I was inspired by the fabulous sketch over at Seize the Birthday. As my papers are very colourful I have gone for minimal embellishments.



Items used
Digi stamp - Turtle-birthday coloured with Promarkers
Papers - DCWV Stack 6
Spellbinders large circle and large scalloped circle
Sentiment - Craftwork cards
buttons from stash


If you take a look on the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the lucky winners of the last challenge


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:


Seize the Birthday - challenge #16 - FAB sketch
Clear it Out - Anything goes with 2 or more patterned papers 
Whimsy Inspires -  Anything Goes
Bugaboo Challenge - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenge - Stash it! ( very old papers and buttons)

Thank you once again for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really am so grateful to you and love to read any comments you may wish to make
Take care
bye for now
hugs to you all





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment