Add some Lace - Lili's Little Fairies Challenge

Good Morning to you all my lovely crafty friends

Today is a special day here at the Bearhouse as it's our Wedding Anniversary. 21 years have just flown by and my goodness so much has happened in that time. Don't worry, I won't get too soppy with you, I just feel so lucky to have someone so kind, caring and totally wonderful to share my life with. 

Anyway, today is the start of a new Lili's Little Fairies Challenge
our theme this week is a nice easy one

Lace
You can use real lace, paper lace or faux lace, so long as it is there on your card with your LOTV image.

The lovely prize for you this time is 2 stamps from STAMPOSAURUS


I have used one of my older Lili of the Valley stamps this time. I really love this image. 


Items Used
Image - LOTV Little Girl's Swing Time coloured with Promarkers
Papers -  Prima Birdsong
Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish
Nellie Snellen small and medium flower punches
Woodware small daisy punch
Distress Ink - Tattered Rose for edges of papers and flowers 
Martha Stewart heart doily punch
Pearls, seam binding and lace from stash
Sentiment - Woodware

If you take a look on the Lili's Little Fairies blog you will see the wonderful creations made by this week's design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Love to Create - Punches and/or Dies
Perfect Sentiments Make it feminine
Creative Inspirations - Birthday
Ruby's Rainbow - Furry Friends
Penny's Challenge - Animals

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comment you may wish to make
Bye for now
hugs 
Sue



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment