Things with Wings at A Gem of A Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.

I hope you are having a good weekend. The weather is not so good but we won't let that spoil our fun!

Today is the start of a new A Gem of a Challenge

This week the theme chosen by me is....

Things with Wings

This can be as part of the image of as embellishments


The prize for the winner will be.....
2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS.....



I have coloured  Pink Gem's cute Fairy Teddy and added plenty of sparkle to her wings and wand.
Yet again, I spent ages trying to choose some patterned paper and in the end just went with some embossing with added gems.



Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Pink Gem Fairy Teddy coloured with Promarkers
Spellbinders Floral Ovals
Embossing folder - Crafts Too Stars
Sentiment - Craftwork cards
Galmour Dust
Button, ribbon and silver thread from stash

If you pop over to A Gem of a Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of this week's design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Deep Ocean -  Let's Sparkles
Perfect Sentiments - Dry Embossing
Simon Says Stamp Things with wings
Creative Corner Challenges - Things with wings
abc challenge - Make it sparkle
Lisa B designs - Wings and Things
Crafty Ribbons - No designer paper
Sarah Hurley - shades of blue

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog again today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to may
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend
bye for now
hugs



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment