Yellow Roses


Good Morning my lovely crafty friends, I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

I just wanted to show you a card that I made yesterday to say thank you to someone special.
I saw that Digi doodle shop is sadly closing down which is a shame. Anyway, I went over to buy a couple of images at a bargain price.

I love roses and this image is one of the best I have seen of them so I was really pleased to find it. I had yellow roses in my wedding bouquet and every year my hubby buys me some on our Anniversary - how romantic ♥. So, of course, I wanted to colour my roses in yellow.  I am a bit diasppointed though that my sage green looks more like lime green in my photo by anyway enough of my waffle here it is:




Items Used:
Digi stamp ~ Digi Doodle Shop Roses coloured with Promakers and Flexmarkers
Papers ~ K and Co (very old) and Raspberry Road(magazine freebie)
Sentiment Stamp ~ Craftwork cards
Shaped card blank for The Glitterpot
Tonic Studio daisy border punch
Xcut Corner punch
Cheery Lynn die ~ small exotic butterflies



I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Passion for Promarkers - green and yellow
Kaboodle Doodles - flowers
Whimsy Inspirations - Anything goes
My heart Pieces - Anything goes
Digi Doodle shop - anything goes - final challenge :o(
Dis Digi Downloads - Use more than one punch/die

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it.
I hope you have a good day
Bye for now
Hugs



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment