Hello again everyone. I told you I'd be back !
This is my second post for today, if you would like to see my Card Mania DT card please scroll down to the previous post.
So, today is the start of a new Sketch n Stash Challenge and our sketch for you to follow for the next 2 weeks was created by the wonderful Jen

sponsored by............
Prize - $10 voucher
The design team were lucky to able to choose some images from Tiddlyinks. As I already have a couple of gorgeous girly images I went for something different. I really love this image and am bound to be using it again.
Items used
Digi Stamp ~ Tiddlyinks Best Friends coloured with Promarkers
Papers ~ DCWV stack 6
Sentiment tag ~ LOTV
Distress Ink - Antique Linen.
Martha Stewart Lace Heart Border Punch
If you pop over to the Sketch n Stash Challenge you will be able to see the wonderful cards made by the rest of the wonderful design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Tiddlyinks ~ make it like Asa ( inspired by the theme and the dog in the image)
Allsorts ~ Inspired by a song ( I will always love you by Celine Dion )
Crafty pad - Inspired by a song , as above
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Love to create - anything goes
Paper Makeup Stamps - Anything goes (use a digi stamp)
Eureka Stamps - animals
DCC and Friends - character crazy
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate your support and encouragement
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment