DT card for Fab n Funky Challenge 137 Colours of Autumn

Good Morning my lovely friends and blogging buddies

It's Wednesday again already and that means the start of another new Fab n Funky challenge
For this week the lovely Pat had selected the theme of

The Colours of Autumn

Our Sponsor this week is Colour Me Creative Classroom Who are offering a fabulous prize of an "All about Hair" online colouring class

I don't seem to have many Autumn type images so although I have used Autumn colours the image is really more on the Summery side. However, since the weather now seems to be more like Summer than Autumn I'm quite glad that I decided to use this sweet stamp that I have had for ages and it was quite nice  hello to her again!


Items Used:
Ink Stamp : WOJ Willow with flower basket coloured with Promarkers
Papers - First Edition New Leaf
Martha Stewart PATP Vintage Floral
Tonic Studio flower punches
Craftwork cards sentiment

If you take a look on the Fab n Funky Challenge blog  you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the Design Team and also see who were the winners of the last challenge. 


I would like to enter this card into the following wonderful challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Oldie but Goodie - 1 image, 2 papers, 3 flowers (old item - stamp)
Crafty Catz - 3 embellishments, 2 papers,1 image


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it.
Bye for now
Hugs


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment