DT card for Lili's Little Fairies - Flower Power


Good afternoon my wonderful friends and blogging buddies.

I'm sorry I haven't posted a card since Sunday. I have been rather busy making DT cards and loving every minute. 

So today is the start of a new Lili's Little Fairies Challenge and the theme this week is
Flower Power
We would like to see lots of flowers on your creations


Our Sponsors this week are the very generous Jenny and Denise from J & C Creations they are offering a fabulous £10 voucher to be spent on their website.

Now, I have to be honest. For some reason I had the theme writen down as shaped cards so it was just lucky for me that the shaped card that I had made had plenty of flowers on it!
I made a circle stepper card using a fab tutorial that I found here. I used one of my old favourite images. The flowers are made with punches.



Items Used:
Ink Stamp ~ Lili of the Valley Rosie Posy coloured with Promakers
Sentiments ~ Lili of the Valley Sentiment Tags and Vintage Labels
Paper ~ not sure as they were in my scraps box, might be Memory Box?
Memory Box dies ~ Spring Border and Honeyblossom Sprig
Tonic Studio floral punches

If you pop over to the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge blog you will be able to see the wonderful cards made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Whoopsi Daisy - make it Girly
Cutie Pie  - shaped cards
Little Miss Muffet - anything but a square
CRAFT challenge - Children 
Allsorts - purple passion


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it.
Bye for now
hugs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment