DT card for Card Mania Challenge - Handmade flowers


Good Morning my lovely friends and wonderful blogging buddies.

I hope you all had a good weekend.

Today is the start of a new Card Mania Challenge and for the next 2 weeks the theme is 

Handmade Flowers

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful A Day for Daisies who will be giving the lucky winner a prize  of $12 gift voucher to spend online.
The design team were so lucky to be able to choose an image from A Day for Daisies for the challenge. They have sooooo many gorgeous ones that it took me ages to decide. In the end I choose one that I have seen used recently to make such stunning cards. I made this card  for my lovely sister-in-law.
I used a memory box die to make my flowers, they are coloured with distress inks.



Items Used:
Digi Stamp ~ A day for daisies - flowers in my hair coloured with Promarkers
Kanban Stamp - Spring Meadow (used around edges)
Papers - Papermania Lucy Cromwell
Sentiment - LOTV vintage labels
Memory Box dies - Honeyblossom Sprig and Fancy Blossoms
Border die - MFT crochet border
Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White from MCH

If you pop over to the Card Mania Challenge you will be able to see the stunning creations made by the rest of the design team using some gorgeous images.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenge
MAWTT - Girly Girly
The Squirrel and the Fox - Celebrate the Occasion
Divas by Design - Lovely Layers
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - something handmande (flowers)
Di's Digi Designs - use more than 1 die or punch
Squiggles and Giggles - Die cuts and punches

Right, that's all for now but I'll be back later with my DT card for the Sketch n Stash Challenge.
Bye for now
Hugs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment