Good morning, my lovely friends and blogging buddies.
I hope you are all well.
Today is the start of a new challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies. The theme for this week is
White with a hint of colour
So please use mainly white with a touch of colour and of course your Lili of the Valley image.
The wonderful prize for you this time a £10 voucher to spend on The Lili of the Valley Website.
The wonderful prize for you this time a £10 voucher to spend on The Lili of the Valley Website.
I needed to make a new baby card for a friend who happens to love elephants so I knew I had the perfect image.
Items Used
Ink stamp ~ Lili of the Valley blowing bubbles coloured with Promakers
Spellbinders ~ Floral Ovals
Border Die ~ MFT Crochet Border
Crafts Too Hearts Embossing Folder
Papers ~ Dovecraft
Memory Box puffy clouds
Sentiment stamp - personal impressions
tonic studio flower punches
If you pop over to the Lili's Little Fairies blog you will be able to see some wonderful inspiration from the rest of the Design Team .
I would like to enter my card into the following fab challenges:
Inky Impressions - animals
In the Pink - Embossing
Totally Papercrafts - for a child
The Stamping Boutique - embossing
Bearly Mine - Add a sentiment
Shopping Our Stash - Fur or Feathers
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate your support and encouragement
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment