DT card for Sketch n Stash Challenge 96


Hello again everyone, I said I'd be back!

This is my second post for today for my Card Mania DT card please click here

So today is also the start of a new Sketch and Stash Challenge and here is the sketch for you to follow for the next 2 weeks. This was designed by the lovely Jill before she left the design team.


For this challenge we are sponsored by the wonderful Mei Flower who are giving a £20 voucher to the lucky winner.

I thought it was about time I attempted a boy's card as I haven't made one for a while!
I layered up the balloon and the bees and created a cloudy background using my Distress Inks


Items Used:
Ink Stamp ~ Penny Black Imagine coloured with Promakers
Papers ~ First Edition Up and Away
Sentiment ~ Personal Impressions Everyday Words
Twine, gems and sunshine charm from stash

For some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the design team and to see who were the winners of the last challenge please pop over to the Sketch n Stash Challenge blog.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
One stop craft shop - No floral embellishment
A Gem of a challenge - A boy thing
Here come the boys - Teddy bears
Cutie Pie- no flowers
Heck of a Challenge - anything goes
Love to Create - Add ribbon or twine

Right, that's it from me for now, thanks again for taking the time to look at my blog today, it means a lot. I'm off now to try and catch up with my commenting, I do love to see what you have all been up to.
Bye for now
Hugs 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment