I hope you are all having a good weekend.
Today is the start of a new Joanna Sheen Challenge and for the next two weeks the theme is
Going Dotty!
I was sent some gorgeous Jayne Netly Mayhew Decoupage sheets from her Winter Collection and some lovely spotty ribbon. As you may know, I enjoy using decoupage on my cards. What you may not know is that I LOVE penguins so this card was so much fun for me to make!
Sorry the picture isn't too brilliant, I added lots of glamour dust all round the edges of the layers and on the die cut border. Also there is a layer of glittery vellum , it is just a shame it doesn't show up on my photo.
Sorry the picture isn't too brilliant, I added lots of glamour dust all round the edges of the layers and on the die cut border. Also there is a layer of glittery vellum , it is just a shame it doesn't show up on my photo.
Here's a close up of those adorable penguins, look at them all huddled together in the background!
Items Used:
Items available from Joanna Sheen :
Jayne Netley Mayhew decoupage - Winter Collection
Memory Box - Frostyville border
Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder
Other items used:
Martha stewart PATP - vintage floral
Papermania frosty vellum
Crystal gems for Mei flower
Charm from stash
If you look at the Joanna Sheen challenge blog you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team
I would like to enter this card into the following fabulous challenges:
Sparkles Christmas Challenge sparkle and bling
Saturday Challenge - Animal Antics
Crafty Mess - Animals with a blue theme
Penny's Paper Craft Challenge - Sparkle and Shine
Bearly Mine Challenge - Anything that glitters
Crafty Sentiements - lets sparkle!
Winter Wonderland- walking in a Winter Wonderland
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, your support and encouragement really means a lot to me.
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment