GDT card for Lilies Little Fairies Challenge - Black Magic


Good Morning my lovely friends and blogging buddies

I was soooo excited to be picked as a guest designer for Lilies Little Fairies Challenge. I'm sure you must all know by know how much I LOVE all of the Lili of the Valley images so this is such an honour for me.

The theme for this week is   Black Magic  so with your Lili of the Valley image we would like to see you use either a touch or a lot of black. 

As you can see, I have used quite a lot of black on my card. It isn't usually a colour I use much of so it made a nice change. I decided to use one of my older stamps which I haven't used for ages together with my new LOTV sentiment tags, I love these and think I will be using them a lot!


Items Used:
Ink Stamp - LOTV Thomas - Big Bunch of Flowers coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment Stamp - LOTV Sentiment tags
Papers - Doodlebug designs
Memory box - Cherry Blossom
Marianne Designs flower leaves
Spellbinders- Labels 8, ovals and scalloped ovals

So if you check out the Lilies Little Fairies Challenge Blog, you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the talented design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge and I hope you will join in the challenge too.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Dream Valley - something old , something new ( old stamp, new sentiment tags)
MMCS - Anything Goes
Natalie and Amy - anything goes
Crafts and Me - Add a flower
Craft your Passion - flowers in the image
No Matter Which - Die cuts and/or Punches

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today and for your support and encouragement, it really means so much to me.
I hope you have a good day.

Bye for now
Hugs 


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment