Good Morning my lovely friends and blogging buddies and hello to all my new followers too.
I hope you are all well and enjoying the weekend so far.
Well, I'm pleased to tell you that today is the start Ladybug Crafts brand new challenge and I am so thrilled to be part of Sam's new Design Team. Our theme to get you all started is everyone's favourite
Anything Goes
This will be a monthly challenge, so plenty of time to play along and you can enter 3 times too!!
The prize for the first challenge is a £15.00 voucher to spend on anything from the Ladybug Crafts website.- Lucky you!!!
I was sent a gorgeous image from Sam to use on my card together with some wonderful green flowers which are available to buy in her online shop
So here's my card.
Close up so you can see the detailed image more clearly
Items used:
Ink stamp - La Blanche Bird Watch coloured with Promarkers and pencils
Flowers - Mulberry Street Roses
Papers - Prima Annalee
Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish
Tonic studio flower punches
Distress Ink - Tattered Rose (for punched flowers)
Memory Box Meridian border
Craftwork cards sentiment
If you take a look on the Ladybug Crafts blog you be able to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the Design Team. I really do hope that loads of you will be able to take part in our first challenge and I'm looking forward to seeing what you make.
I would like to enter this card into to following fabulous challenges:
Craft Challenge - shaped cards
MAWTT - Flying High ( this one is just about to fly - hope that's ok!)
Southern Girls - Flowers
Polka Doodles - Flowers
Poodles Parlour - things with wings
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Allsorts - Anything but Square
Right, that's all from me for now. Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my card and I hope you all have a fabby day.
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment