Good Morning to you all my wonderful friends and blogging buddies
I hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend, I know I am!
Today sees the start of a new Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge and the theme for the next 3 weeks is one of my favourites
Feeling Floral
So that's a nice easy one, we would just like to see some flowers somewhere on your creation.
We are being sponsored by In 2 Stamps with a prize for our lucky winner.
Here is my card, I used on of my favourite floral stamps.
Item used:
Ink Stamp ~ Sheena Douglas Poppies and Daisies coloured with Promarkers
Paper ~ very old magazine freebie (again!)
Flowers ~ Woodware and Nellie snellen punches
Leaves ~ Martha Stewart branch leaf punch
Sentiment ~ craftwork cards
Spellbinders circles and lacy circles
If you pop over to the Stampin' for the Weekend blog you will be able to see the stunning creations make by the rest of the design team and you will also be able to see who were the winners of the last challenge.
I would like to enter my card into the following fab challenges
Addicted to stamps ~ Bingo (Circle /Free so I choose embossing/birthday)
Simon Says Stamp - emboss it
Crazy Challenge - spots or stripes
Fat pages and Cards with Attitude - anything goesOldie but a Goodie - show us your ribbon (old items paper and ink stamp)
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate your support and encouragement.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment