Good Morning my wonderful friends and blogging buddies
I'm so excited!! Today it is my pleasure to show you my first card as part of the Design Team for Lili's Little Fairies.
I could hardly believe my luck when Jacqui picked me together with 5 other lovely ladies to join her wonderful Design Team. I'm sure you know by now how much I love Lili of the Valley images. It really is like a dream come true for me!!
The theme for this week is Embellishment Bingo whitso that gives everyone the chance to join in I'm sure.
Our Sponsors this week are the very generous Andrea and Mary from The Ribbon Girl they are offering a fabulous Aqua Kit for the winnerI couldn't wait to ink up the newest edition to my Lili of the Valley family. I LOVE this image so much and think it will be making an appearance a lot in the next couple of months.
Sorry, I just had to show you a close up of the adorable image!
Here is the bingo card for you to use. You just choose a row in any direction, and of course your choice of LOTV image.
As you can see I choose flowers, gems and glitter
Items Used:
Image ~ Lili of the Valley Teddy with Penguin coloured with Promarkers
Papers ~ Lili of the Valley Frosty Christmas
Memory Box die ~ Winterland Tree
Marianne Designs Small Poinsettias
Martha Stewart Branch Leaf punch
Sizzex Embossing folder ( sorry can't remember the name of it)
Polar White flower soft
Glamour Dust ~ crystal
If you pop over to the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge you will be in for a treat, the design team have made some wonderful inspiring creations.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Nutcrafters - Countdown to Christmas
Tuesday Throwdown - You're a Gem
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Things that make you go Awwwww!
Penny Black and more - Early Christmas Makes
Cute card Thursday Christmas in September
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate your support and encouragement.
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment