Hello my wonderful friends and blogging buddies
Firstly, I would like to say a really massive thank you for all of your kind comments on my recent cards, you are so kind.
Today is the start on a new Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge and the theme for the next 2 weeks is
Starting Christmas Early
So, it didn't take me long to decide to ink up my all time favourite snowman. I really do love this image, I can't help but smile when I colour him. My only problem will be trying to remember who I sent him to last year!!
Items used:
Ink stamp - Penny black ~ Snowy coloured with Promakers and lots of Glamour dust on his hat
Memory Box - Frostyville border (cut for corner shape) and Frosty border
Marianne Designs Snowflakes
Spellbinder - Circles and Lacy circles
Papers - Papermania Noel
Tonic border punch - Daisy
Sentiment - Craftwork cards
Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White from MCH
If you pop over to the Stampin' for the Weekend blog you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the Design Team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.
I would like to enter this card into the following fabulous challenge:
Penny Black and more - Early Christmas makes
Simon Says stamp - put a stamp on it
Anything Goes - Early Christmas
Created with love - Christmas
Addicted to Stamps - lots of bling!
Right, time for me to check out what you have all been up to today.
I hope you all have a great weekend.
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment