Good morning my wonderful friends and blogging buddies.
I do hope you are all well.
It Wednedsay already so that means the start of a new Fab n Funky Challenge. For this challenge our host is the lovely Emma who has picked the theme of
Starts with F
So just think of something that begins with F, put it on your card and then you can join in!
Our sponsors for this challenge are the wonderful Di's Digi Downloads and Stamp Art Design by Kathryne
As you can see I went for a fairy and some flowers , yes I know a bit predcitable aren't I!
I made a card with a little hidden tag,
And here's the tag!
Items used:
Digi stamp - A Day for Daisies ~ Blessing a flower coloured with Promarkers
Papers - First Edition New Leaf
Papermania Kraft card
Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish ( I love this!)
Nellie Snellen floral punches
Doily and pearls from stash
If you pop over the the Fab n Funky Challenge you will be able to see the wonderful creations by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
A day for Daisies - Tag you're it!
Crafting for all seasons- Things with wings
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Away with the fairies
Poodles Parlour Tag you're it!
Charisma cardz things with wings
Whoopsi Daisy things with wings
2 Sisters Challenge things with wings
Flutterby Wednesday - anything goes ( include a fairy or butterfly)
Cheery Lynn Designs - Keep it Krafty!
Right, I'm just off to check out what you have all been up to today.
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment