DT card Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge- Texture


Good Morning to you all my wonderful creative friends.
I'm back again, I did warn you that you'd be fed up with me by the end of the week!


Anyway, this time I'm here to tell you about the new Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge.
Our fabulous theme for the next 2 weeks is:

Texture
Add something with texture (lace,cheesecloth,tulle,fabric,embossing,flowers etc)
We are really lucky to be sponsored by the fabulous In2Stamps who have provided a voucher to their store!

This is the birthday card I made for my father-in-law. He is a steam train and model railway fan so when I saw this fabulous image at Mos Digital Pencil I knew it would be perfect for him. He even has a grey moustache too! It's great that Mo seems to have just the right image for everyone.


Items Used:
Digi stamp - Mos Digital Pencil The Engineer coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Papermania Happy Days
Sentiment Ticket - Freebies I think were from 'When Scrap Hits the Fan' (not sure if they are still available)
Memory Box Die- Mini Scallop border
Craftwork cards shaped card
Jute Mess Ribbon and Twine from Stash
Fineliner pen for faux stitching


If you take a look on the Stampin' for the Weekend Blog  you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team.

I would like to enter this card into the following fabulous challenges:
Mos Digital Challenge - Don't be Square!
MAWTT  - Let's Go Dotty ( hope my embossed dots count, if not please feel free to delete!)
Divas By Design - Use 2 or more patterned papers
The Little Red Wagon - Boy oh Boy
Totally Papercrafts - All stitched up


Right then, that's it for now, time for me to check out what you have all been up to today.
Thanks for stopping and looking at my card today, it means a lot to me.
Bye for now
Hugs 




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment