Good Morning to you all my wonderful friends and blogging buddies.
I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was good, it just went too quickly that's all!
Anyway, today is the start of a new Card Mania Challenge and for the next two weeks the theme is
Embossing (wet and/or dry)
our sponsor is the wonderful Whimsy Digi Stamps and the prize is 5 digis of your choice
The design team were lucky to have some gorgeous digis from Whimsy Stamps to use for the challenge.
I chose this gorgeous angel. I used 2 embossing folders for the background.
I chose this gorgeous angel. I used 2 embossing folders for the background.
Items Used:
Digi Stamp ~ Whimsy Stamps Touched by Love coloured with Promakers
Spellbinders ~ Fleur de Lys squares
Embossing folders ~ Couture Creations Washed Away
~ Cuttlebug Snow Dots
Memory Box die ~ Country Landscape
Cheery Lynn die ~ Holly Corner
Sentiment ~ LOTV Christmas Grungy Messages
Viva Decor Pearl Pen ~ Ice White from MCH
Oh my goodness, if you get a chance check out the Card Mania Challenge blog, the design team's creations are stunning. You will also be able to see who were the lucky winners of the last challenge.
I would like to enter this card into the following fabulous challenges:
Addicted to Stamps- things with wings
Hooked on crafts- Christmas, no red or green
I ♥ Promarkers - cute
Alota Rubber stamps Challenge 94, Blue and White
Cute Card Thursday - Fairies and Angels
Divas by Design - Feeling Festive
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I'll be back later with my DT card for the Sketch n Stash Challenge
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment