Good Morning everyone, I hope you are having a good week.
Firstly, I 'd like to say a big welcome to all my new followers, thank you so much for being there and for choosing to follow me!
Well, it's Thursday already and that means the start of a new Challenge at Lili's Little Fairies
This time the theme is another title to get you singing!!
Food Glorious Food !!
The Sponsor this week is the wonderful J & C Creations, they have kindly donated at £10Voucher to be spent on the fantastic website
So, for my card I had no hesitation in inking up this cutie. I haven't used this stamp for a while, it was really good to be reminded of it again. I used this weeks fabulous sketch from Sketch Saturday Challenge for my layout.
Items Used:
Image - Lili of the Valley - I baked a cake coloured with Promakers
Sentiment - Lili of the Valley Vintage Labels Occasions
Papers - Dovecraft back to Basics III
Memory Box - Party lantern die
Woodware Punch - Multi Christmas Flower
Spellbinders - circle and scalloped circle
Ribbon, Lace and pearls from stash
If you pop over to the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team. Just one word of warning, it may make you hungry!!
I would like to enter this card into the following fabulous challenges:
Sketch Saturday - week 233 - fabulous sketch
Sweet Stamping - anything goes
Allsorts - Young at heart
Crafty Pad - Cake!
Eclectic Ellapu - Pink and Cream
Whoopsi Daisy - Pastel colours
Oldie but Goodie - Anything but Christmas (ribbon, lace, spellbinders and ink stamp are over 6 months old)
Papertake Weekly - Flower Power
Crafty Cardmakers - More than one punch and/or die
Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my card today, I really do appreciate it , your support means so much to me.
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment