Good Morning to you all.
Yippee, Friday at last! I'm looking forward to the weekend and spending some time with my family.
Well, I'm back again with another DT card and this time it the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
Our theme for the next 2 weeks is
All Stitched Up - real or faux stitching.
we have 2 fab sponsors this time
So, for my card I have done a bit of hand stitching and faux stitching too. The papers I have used are in fact Christmas ones but seemed to work well with design. I took this photo in the sun so it's a bit on the bright side!
Items used:
Digi Stamp ~ Teddy Bea Love letters 008 coloured with Promarkers
Papers ~ Papermania Home for Christmas
Papermania Kraft card
Papermania Tri-Boss Embossing Folder - Boofle Patchwork
Sentiment ~ Personal Impressions - Everyday Words
ribbon and seam binding from stash
I would like to enter my card into the follow fabulous challenges:
Crafts and Me - reds
Teddy Bo and Co - anything goes with Teddy Bo and Co image
Creative Inspirations - Red for Remembrance
Kaboodle Doodles - anything goes
Paper Crafting Journey - anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday - We're all heart
If you pop over to the Stampin' for the Weekend blog you will be able to see the wonderful creations by the rest of the Design Team and see who were the winner of the last challenge.
I hope you all have a good day, I'll be back again tomorrow!! I'm off now to catch up with what you have all been up to today
Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my card today, I really do appreciate it and your support means so much to me.
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment