DT card for A Gem of a Challenge - Ribbons and Lace

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a good weekend so far.
Today is my first Design Team card for A Gem of a Challenge. I honestly feel so lucky to have been picked to join such a wonderful and friendly team.

The theme for the next 2 weeks set by the gorgeous Sazzle is

Ribbon and Lace


The prize for the lucky winner is 4 Digi images of your choice from Pink Gem Design...{subject to availability}

It took me ages to choose which of Janet's images to use for this challenge, I love them all!! I finally decided on this sweet girlie called  Sunflower Sprinkles because I wanted to make a little card to cheer up a friend who hates the dark Winter months.
The wonderful sentiment is also from Pink Gem and works so well with the image I think  I love to use digi stamp sentiments, its so handy to be able so adjust the size to fit the image.

Items Used.
Digi Stamp - Pink Gem Designs ~ Sunflower Sprinkles coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment - Digi stamp Pink Gem Designs sunshine and Smiles
Papers - First Edition Boho Chic
Spellbinders - large circles and scalloped circles
Ribbon, lace and dew drops from stash.
Papermania Kraft card

If you pop over to the A Gem of a Challenge blog you will be able to see the rest of the gorgeous creations made by 'the Pinks' team and also see who were the winners of the last challenge.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Totally Papercrafts - cute and girly
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes



Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my card today, I really do appreciate it and your support means so much to me.
I hope you all have an enjoyable weekend, whatever you might be up to.

Bye for now
Hugs 





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment