DT card for Lili's Little Fairies - Anything Goes!!

Hello to you all, my wonderful crafty friends.
I'm back again as today is the start of a new challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies.
The theme this week is everyone's favourite

Anything  Goes

Our Sponsor this week are Lili of the Valley and they have kindly donated at £10 voucher to be spent on their fantastic website.


I felt like having a change from the cute or girly and decided on a more traditional style of Christmas card.
This gorgeous image is a lovely size and fun to colour.
I really must apologise for the terrible photo. I was quite disappointed, for some reason my red card looks like orange, I don't know why that is. This card really does look so much better in real life!




Sideways view to try and show the gold embossing of the image


Items Used
Ink Stamp - Lili of the Valley Christmas Baubles coloured with Promakers
Gold Embossing powder
Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles (borrowed from a friend, now on my wish list!)
Cheery Lynn Die Holly Leaves
Cheery Lynn Die Lace Corner Deco A
Papers Dovecraft Vintage Christmas
Sentiment stamp Crafty Impressions


If you pop along to the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge you will see the wonderful variety of creations made by the rest of the design team.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Stamping Sensations - Traditional Christmas
Penny Black and More - Any Die Will Do
Winter Wonderland - Oh Baubles!!!
Dies to Die for - Christmas (items available in store - Spellbinders, Cheery Lynn Dies and Promarkers)

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it.
I'll be back again tomorrow.
Bye for now
Hugs 





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment