DT Card For A Gem of A Challenge ~ Paper Piecing


Hello again my wonderful crafty friends.
I'm so glad it's the weekend, even though we have nothing special planned I just love having all the family at home with me. 

Today is a the start of a new A Gem of a Challenge
Our theme for the next two weeks chosen by the lovely Debbie is

Paper Piecing 


The prize for the lucky winner is 4 Digi images of your choice from Pink Gem Design...{subject to availability}

I couldn't wait to make a card with this adorable penguin which comes in a set with 2 other cuties.
The gorgeous papers are also from Pink Gem Designs, they really print out so beautifully

One of the good things about used digi papers was that I could place the image directly onto the papers before I printed them which made it much easier to paper piece the presents and hat.
 Items used:
Digi Stamp ~ Pink Gem Designs Penguin set 2 paper pieced and coloured with Promarkers
Digi Papers ~  Pink Gem Designs Licorice Ice
Stickles ~ Stardust
Memory Box frosty border
Spellbinders circle and scalloped circles
Silver gems from stash.

If you pop over A Gem of a Challenge you will be able to see the wonderful creations make by the rest of the 'The Pinks' and see who were the winners of the last challenge


I would like to enter this card into the following fabulous challenges:

Bearly Mine - Snowflakes
Fashionista Challenge - Blue Christmas
Fussy and Fancy - Feeling Blue
Crafty Ann's - Birds and/or Animals
Crafts and Me - Circles 
Allsorts Challenge - Bring on the Bling
Totally Gorjuss- Don't be Square!


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it.
I'll be back again tomorrow!!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
Bye for now
Hugs 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment