DT card for Lili's Little Fairies - All Things Bright and Beautiful!

Good Morning everyone
I'm back again, this is certainly a busy week for my DT cards. I'm not complaining though, I really feel so lucky to be a part of such wonderful and friendly teams.

Today is a new Lili's Little Fairies Challenge and the theme this week is

All Things Bright and Beautiful
Our Sponsor this week is The Ribbon Girl  they have kindly donated at £10Voucher to be spent on the website.

So here is my card, using one of my (many) favourite images. I think you could say it's definitely bright! 


Close up of the image because those mice are just so cute!


Items Used
Ink Stamp ~ Lili of the Valley Potting Shed coloured with Promarkers
Papers are old ones which were free with a magazine
Memory Box Cherry Blossom Die
Nellie Snellen Floral Punches
Marianne Design Creatables - Flowers & Leaves
Pearls from stash

If you get a chance please pop over to look on the Lili of the Valley Challenge blog, the rest of the design team have made some wonderful cards for your inspiration.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenge
The Pink Elephant - use your favourite colouring medium - Promarkers
Passion for Promakers - in the garden
Inky Impressions - Birthdays
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Flutterby Wednesday - Anything goes - include a butterfly or fairy ( just small butterflies on the image so hope this still counts, if not feel free to delete it)
Fussy and Fancy - Pearls and Flowers

Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my card today, I really do appreciate it and your support means so much to me.
Bye for now
Hugs 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment