Good Morning to you all, I hope you are having a great weekend.
Today I'm here to tell you about the new Joanna Sheen Challenge. The theme for the next 2 weeks is
Anything Goes - Excluding Christmas !
as usual the wonderful prize is a £15 voucher to spend in the Joanna Sheen online shop.
I was nice to have a break from making Christmas cards although I have to admit I do love making them.
For this challenge I was sent some Joanna Sheen Haberdashery Sewing Machine stamps. It's a fabulous set with lots of images to choose from.
For this challenge I was sent some Joanna Sheen Haberdashery Sewing Machine stamps. It's a fabulous set with lots of images to choose from.
I used the sewing machine and cotton reel images from the same set.
Items used:
Ink Stamp ~ Joanna Sheen Haberdashery Sewing machine coloured with Promarkers
Lili of the valley corner swirls
Papers ~ First Edition Noir et Chic
Memory Box Corner Bow die
Buttons from stash
If you pop over to the Joanna Sheen Challenge you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
The Artistic Stamper - Anything Goes
Emergency Crafters - Anything goes
The Stamping Shack - Anything Goes
Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments on my cards this week, you really are so kind and it helps my confidence so much.
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment