DT card for Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge 100 Free Sketch

Hello Again!
This is my second post of the day, if you would like to see my Card Mania card you can click here or scroll down.

As promised, I'm back with my DT card for the Sketch n Stash Challenge.

This week we are up to number 100 on our sketch challenges and this time you get to pick your favourite Sketch 'n' Stash sketch.

YOU CAN PICK ANY SKETCH FROM OUR SKETCH 'n' STASH CATALOGUE.
PLEASE REMEMBER : TO POST A PICTURE OF THE SKETCH YOU HAVE CHOSEN TOGETHER WITH YOUR CREATION.
You can flip the sketch and add flowers as you wish but we must recognise the original sketch.
Also please tell us what your new/neglected stash is that you used on your creation

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Saturated Canary with the prize 2 digis - lucky you!!

The DT were very lucky to be able to choose digi from Saturated Canary to used for this challenge. I have seen this image a couple of times so knew straight away that I wanted to make a card with her.
I used some of my favourite Maya Designs papers for this card,  they really gorgeous.


I used sketch number 47 here it is:

Items used

Digi Stamp ~ Saturated Canary Catching Butterflies coloured with promarkers
Papers ~ Maya designs Life in the Country
Dies~ Memory Box Vivienne Butterfly
Dienamics die~ Flower trio 
Whimsy corner die
Woodware small butterfly punch
Craftwork cards sentiment.

If you pop along to the Sketch n Stash Challenge Blog you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge

I would like to enter this card into the following fab challenges:

The Crafty Pad - anything goes
Flutterby Wednesday - anything goes( must include butterfly or fairy)
Card Crater's Circle - Patterned Paper
CRAFT challenge - birthdays
Creative Inspirations - Let's Celebrate!
MMCS - bold and Bright

Right, that's all from me for now. Once again I would like to thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. Your support and encouragement really does mean a lot.
Bye for now
Hugs




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment