Hello again everyone
This is my second post of the day if you you like to see my DT card for the Card Mania Challenge you can scroll down the page to the previous post.
So, as promised, I'm back with my DT card for the Sketch n Stash Challenge.
Our sketch this week was designed by the gorgeous and talented Doreen
We are sponsored by the fabulous Lili of the Valley with the prize of a £10 to spend online - lucky you!!
So here's my card, I used another one of my favourites from Lili of the Valley. As you will see I have rotated the sketch to fit the shape of my image
Here's Doreen's fabulous sketch:

Items Used:
Ink stamp ~ LOTV Teddy with Robin coloured with Promakers
Papers - Papermania Home for Christmas
Senitment Stamp ~ Wild Rose Sudio
Memory Box Die ~snowflake corner
Embossing Folders - Cuttlebug -snowflakes
Crafts Too - stars
Embossing Folders - Cuttlebug -snowflakes
Crafts Too - stars
Viva Decor Pearl Pen ~ Ice White from MCH
Glamour Dust
If you take a look on the Sketch n Stash Challenge Blog you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
MMCS - Winter Wonderland
Bunny Zoe - Winter
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Christmas is coming
Creatalicious - Winter
Christmas card Challenges - Double Embossing ( I used 2 embossing folders, hope that counts?)
Glitter n Sparkle - lots of layers
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - challenge #190 recipe
Paper Creators Crafts - All about Christmas
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Christmas is coming
Creatalicious - Winter
Christmas card Challenges - Double Embossing ( I used 2 embossing folders, hope that counts?)
Glitter n Sparkle - lots of layers
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - challenge #190 recipe
Paper Creators Crafts - All about Christmas
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my cards today, I know I always say it but I honestly am very grateful for you support and encouragement. It means so much!
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment