Good Morning to you all my wonderful friends and blogging buddies.
First of all I would like to send all my best wishes to my American buddies affected by the storm. My thoughts are with those whose lives have been affected by the devastation.
Well, can you believe it, today is the first of November!
So, the good news is that means the start of a new Ladybug Crafts Challenge
This month our theme is another one of my favourites:
Monochrome
The fabulous prize for the lucky winner is £15.00 voucher to spend online at Ladybug Crafts .
I decided to use one of my favourite colours, and I know the lady I have in mind to send this to loves this colour also which is good!
I was very lucky that the lovely Sam from Ladybug crafts sent me this gorgeous image to use.
Items used:
ink stamp ~ Stampavie Marguerite taking Ruben for a walk coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers ~ Papermania Lucy Cromwell
Nellie Snellen flower punches
Craftwork cards sentiment
Pearls and organza ribbon from stash
If you pop over to the Ladybug Crafts Challenge blog you will be able to see the gorgeous creations made by the rest of the design team.
I hope that lots of you will be able to join us this time.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Monochrome
Whoopsi Daisy - Punch it out
Tammy's Scrappin Corner - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine- flowers galore
Love to Create - lots of layers
Nutcrafters - ribbon or twine
Inky Impressions - lots of layers
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today, I appreciate your support and encouragement.
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment