DT card for Card Mania Challenge - Pearls and Swirls

Good Morning everyone. I hope you all had a good weekend.

Well, last week was a fairly quiet one on my blog but I will definitely be making up for it in the next few days. I warn you, you may be fed up with me by the end of the week!!

So, I had better get started then. Today sees the start of a new Card Mania Challenge and this week the theme is 

Pearls and Swirls


The sponsor this time is the wonderful A Day for Daisies  
The prize for the lucky winner is a $12 gift voucher to spend online.

The Design Team were very lucky to be able to choose a digi-stamp from A Day for Daisies. There are so many gorgeous ones to choose from it took me ages to decide.
Here is my card:

Items used:
Digi-stamp - A Day for Daisies Walking on a flower coloured with Promakers
Papers - Papermania Lucy Cromwell
MFT DienamicsDie ~ fancy flourish
Woodward flower puches
Martha Stewart punch around the page ~vintage floral
Craftwork cards sentiment

If you take a little look over on the Card Mania Blog you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
J+C Creations - Floral Delights
Charisma Cards - Keep you cool - used cool colours
OSCC- Monochrome
The Stamping Shack - Anything Goes


Right, then that's all for now but I'll be back later with my DT card for the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I really do appreciate it
Bye for now



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment