Lilac Hydrangea to say hello


Good Morning to you all, my wonderful friends and blogging buddies.
I'm soooo glad it's the weekend.

Today's card is one I made for a friend who moved away, we exchange cards a couple of times a year in between birthdays and Christmas. I know she is going through a tough time at the moment so I wanted to surprise her with an extra card.

I choose this image because it reminds me of where we both used to live when we were children. There was a road we walked down on the way to the seafront in the summer and nearly every garden had the most glorious hydrangeas in a variety of pretty colours. I Googled free images and found this one here.
I layered up parts of the flower, I not sure how well you can see that on the picture though.




Items used:
Digi stamp - freebie (see link above) coloured with Promakers
Double corner rounder punch
Woodware small and medium butterfly punches
Paper - Kay and Co
Sentiment - Personal impressions

I would like to enter my card into the following fab challenges

Stampalot Challenge - punch away
Gem of a Challenge - Flowers
I ♥ Promarkers - Anything goes (2nd entry - hope that is ok if not please delete)
Sweet Pea Stampers -  support
Crafty Sentiments - bows or ribbons

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I know I always say it but I honestly do appreciate your support and encouragement.
I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend

hugs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment