Hello to you all my fabulous friends
I'm so sorry this is late, I could blame blogger but actually I set my date wrong!
I'm so sorry this is late, I could blame blogger but actually I set my date wrong!
I'm so glad it's Friday, it's been a hectic week.
Today is the start of a new Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge and our theme for the next 2 weeks is
Something Spooky!!!
Bugaboo Stamps kindly let the design team have some images to use for the this challenge which is just as well because I don't have any spooky images at all!
Once I had printed my chosen image onto orange card I didn't really need to add much else.
I cut out a bat shape and suspended it with a strip of acetate so it looks like it is flying. I'll try to take another photo later so you can see this a bit clearer.
Items used:
Digi stamp - Bugaboo Happy Halloween cat silhouette
Papers - DCWV Midnight Spell
MFT Fancy Flourish
Charm from ewe 2 can craft
Woodware punch - inverted corner rounder
If you hop over to the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge you will be able to see the wonderful spooky creations made by the rest of the design team. You will also be able to see who were the winner of the last challenge.
I would like to enter this card into the following fab challenges:
Aud Sentiments - Halloween sentiment
OSATT - Boo!!
No Matter Which Challenge - Halloween
Crafts 4 Eternity - ugly bug ball
Polka Doodles - Halloween
The Poodles Parlour - Halloween
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I am so grateful to you all.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment