Hello again, I said I'd be back!!
This is my second card for today, to see my Card Mania DT card please click here
As promised I'm back with my card for the Sketch n Stash Challenge
This time our sketch for you to follow for the next 2 weeks was designed by the lovely Angie.

We are lucky to be sponsored by the wonderful Pink Gem Designs
Prize - 4 digi images of winner's choice
The design team were lucky to be able to choose a digi-stamp from Pink Gem. There are so many gorgeous images to choose from. In the end I just couldn't resist this cute reindeer. I really enjoyed colouring him in.
Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Rudy with baubles from Pink Gem Designs coloured with Promakers
Papers ~ Papermania Home for Christmas
Papermania Kraft card
Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White from MCH
Marianne Design Snowflakes
Memory Box snowflake corner
Sentiment Stamp - Wild Rose Studio
Stickles Glitter glue - Stardust
If you pop over to the Sketch n Stash blog you will see the wonderful cards made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.
I would like to enter this card into the following fabulous challenges:
Totally Gorjuss - anything goes
Delightful Challenges - Winter Holiday
Cutie Pie - Use a digi ( I have only been blogging for 4 months so please delete my entry if necessary)
Charisma Cardz - Badda Bling! (Bling/Shiny)
J+C creations - Cute Christmas
Simon Says Stamp challenge - Glimmer and Sparkle
Delightful Challenges - Winter Holiday
Cutie Pie - Use a digi ( I have only been blogging for 4 months so please delete my entry if necessary)
Charisma Cardz - Badda Bling! (Bling/Shiny)
J+C creations - Cute Christmas
Simon Says Stamp challenge - Glimmer and Sparkle







0 comments:
Post a Comment