DT card for Sketch n Stash Challenge 99 Kevin's Sketch

Hello again everyone, I said I'd be back!
This is my second post for today, for my Card Mania DT card please click here

Well, today is the start of a new Sketch n Stash Challenge and this time our sketch has been designed by the wonderful and talented Kevin. Here is his fabulous sketch:


We are sponsored this time by the fabulous My Mums Craft Shop who will be giving a £10 voucher to the lucky winner.

I used the sketch to make a birthday card of my niece. She belongs to a Gymnastics club and enters competitions so I was delighted to find the idea image over at Digi stamp boutique. I went ultra pretty and girly for this one!


Tried to get a close up so you can see tiny charm which says' made with love'


Items used
Digi stamp - Digi stamp boutique - Gymnast Molly coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Doodlebug designs
Memory Box simple banner
Tonic Studio flower punches
Charm - Meiflower
Sentiment - craftwork cards
Stickles - stardust.

If you pop over to the Sketch n Stash Challenge you will the wonderful creations by the rest of the design team and also see who were the winners of the last challenge

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
The Squirrel and the Fox - Use a ribbon
Digi Stamp Boutique - October challenge (use DSB image)
CRAFT challenge - use metal

Thank you for stopping and looking at my blog today, I really do appreciate it
Bye for now
Hugs













  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment