Good morning to you all my wonderful friends and blogging buddies
Today is the start of a new Fab n Funky Challenge, our host for this week is the lovely Shirley and the theme is
Vintage
Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful Flonzcraft
they are offering one lucky participant a prize of a $20 voucher (plus free shipping). They are also offering a 12% discount in their shop to all challenge entrants.The design team were so lucky to be able to choose some stamps from Flonzcraft, The one I have used today comes in a set complete with sentiments.
I realised after I took the photo that the 'u' from You is covered up with the a flower petal, I have since bent the petal slightly but didn't get a chance to take another photo, sorry!
Items Used
Ink Stamp and sentiment - Flonzcraft cutie set coloured with Promarkers
Butterfly stamp - C-Art Us coloured with Promakers
Paper - Raspberry Road (magazine freebies)
Flowers - Spellbinders Rose creations coloured with Tattered Rose Distress Inks
seam binding coloured with Tattered Rose Distress Ink
If you pop over to the Fab n Funky blog you will be able to see all the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team including our new team members Ciska and Beccy . You can also see who were the winners of the last challenge.
I would like to enter this card into the following fabulous challenges:
The Crafty Pad - Vintage theme
Whoopsi Daisy - Flowers Galore
Vintage Stamping Challenge - Anything goes
Incy wincy Anything Goes
Pile it on - Vintage of Shabby Chic
thank you for stopping by and looking at my blog today, I really do appreciate your support and encouragement.
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment