DT card for Ladybug Crafts Challenge - Halloween and/or Favourite Embellishment

Hello to you all my wonderful friends and blogging buddies

I can hardly believe it's the first of October today! The good news is that it's the start of a new challenge over at Ladybug Crafts. Thank you to everyone who entered last month, I hope you will all be able to join to this time too, the theme for this month is

 Halloween and / or your favourite embellishment


This months prize will be another £15.00 voucher to spend online at Ladybug Crafts .

I can honestly say I have never made a Halloween card before and so at first I thought I would just make card with some flowers on (as they are my favourite embellishment). But lucky for me the lovely Sam (from Ladybug Crafts) sent me some fabulous Halloween papers to use. 
The cute image I used was a freebie from the wonderful Dearie Dolls, she has loads of  gorgeous cuties to choose from and is adding more all the time.
Thanks to Mr Google I got the freebie sentiment from here and the Halloween tickets from here.



Items used
Digi Stamp - Dearies Dolls (freebie) coloured with Promakers
Web Ribbon - Bunny Zoe Crafts
Sentiments - Freebies (see details above)
Papermania dew drops
spellbinders - circles and scalloped circles


So that's my card. If you pop over to Ladybugs Crafts you will see the fabulous creations by the rest of the design team, the winners from the last challenge will be announced on Thursday.
Please don't feel you have to make a Halloween card to enter,  we would love to see any creations using your favourite embellishments and remember you can enter upto 3 times!!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:

I ♥ Promakers - Male theme
Craft Us Crazy  - Halloween and/or Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Orange, Green and Purple
Sentimental Sundays - 3,2,1 ( 3 dew drops, 2 papers, I image)
Pile it On - for a child
Hooked on Craft - Halloween
Digi Haven - anything goes (use free digi-stamp)



Thanks for popping by, I'll be back later with my Joanna Sheen blog hop card - how exciting!!

Bye for now
hugs



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment