Good morning to you all.
Today is the start of a new Fab 'n' Funky Challenge and this time I am the host!!!
So especially for all of you animal lovers out there I have chosen the theme of
Animals
That's a nice easy one for you all to be able to join in I hope!! Just use any image, die cuts, papers whatever - as long as we can see an animal you're in!!
We have 2 sponsors this time which means 2 lucky winners. They are the fabulous Crimson Cloud and DigiDarla Designs.
The design team were very lucky to be able to use some images from DigiDarla Design to use.
As you have probably know, I am a cat lover so no prizes for guessing which animal I chose!
Items used:
Digi stamp - Digi Darla Designs - Cat in Fall coloured with Promarkers
Embossing folder - Die'sire Floral Frenzy
Memory Box Arboscello Tree
Martha Stewart lace heart border punch
Joy Crafts leaf die
Paper Crimper
Spellbinders
Sentiment - LOTV sentiment tags
Natural Soft Hessian Mesh Ribbon from the Ribbon Girl
If you take a look on the Fab n Funky Challenge blog you will be able to see the fabulous creations by the rest of the design team and be able to see who were the winners of our last challenge
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Ribbon Girls - colours of Autumn
Cupcake Craftroom - anything goes in Autumn
Passion for Promarkers - Pets
Lisa B Designs - Autumn
Addicted to Stamps - Animals Friends
Allsorts - Autumn
Thank you all so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I appreciate your encouragement and support.
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment