DT card for Lili's Little Fairies - A Girly Christmas


Hello to you all, my wonderful friends and blogging buddies
I hope you are all having a good week.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies and the theme this time is

A Girly Christmas  Card

The prize for the lucky winner is the 2 new Lili of the Valley Gorgeous Oriental Stamps Aimi and Cho .


Last week I was very lucky to win  the lovely Donna's blog candy. Inside my wonderful parcel, crammed full of crafty goodies, was the sweet Lili of the Valley stamp that I used on today's card. It was so much fun to colour.

So here's my card, I was in my element with this one -combining 2 of my favourite themes!
I added loads of glitter to my snowflakes and Stickles on all the layers, it's a shame you cannot see the sparkle on my pictures!

Close up of those pretty girlies

Items used :
Ink stamp ~ Lili of the Valley All in a Row coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Dovecraft Christmas Fancy
Snowflakes - Marianne Designs
Border die - Dienamics crochet border
Glamour Dust
Stardust Stickles
Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White from MCH

If you pop over to the Lili's Little Fairies blog you will be able to see the wonderful girly and festive creations made by the rest of the design team. You can also see who were the winners of the last challenge.


I would like to enter this card into the following fab challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge- No rules
Papertake Weekly - fireworks (glitter and sparkle)
J+C Creations - contemporary Christmas
I ♥ Promakers - Christmas is Coming
ABC Christmas Challenge - Up to you!
Crafty Ribbons - Christmas

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today, it means a lot to know you are there!!
Bye for now
Hugs 




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment