Good Afternoon to you all I hope you have had a good week.
Sorry I'm a bit late today, my hospital appointment went on longer than expected. I'm so glad it's Friday!!
Just a little reminder that the new Ladybug Crafts challenge for this month started on Monday with the theme of Halloween and/OR your favourite embellishment to see my DT card you can click here.
Also the winners of the last challenge were announced yesterday.
Another reminder that the Joanna Sheen Autumn Blog hop is still going until Sunday, for more details click here.
Right, On to my card today. Just a quick simple one made for a relative. I really don't make enough male cards so I'm not that good at them.
Close up of the fabulous Lili of the Valley image, trying (not very sucessfully) to show the Stickles added to the water and Glossy Accents added to the headlights and goggles
Items Used
Ink stamp- LOTV Pride and Joy coloured with Promarkers
Stickles - stardust
Glossy Accents
Papers - First Edition Desert Blooms
Sentiment - very old magazine freebie
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Passion for Promarkers - for a man/youth
Dis Digi Downloads - Animals acting like people
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes (optional card to celebrate)
Inky Impressions - Let's hear it for the boys
I ♥ Promarkers - Autumn colours
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it.
I'm off now to catch up with all of your wonderful creations today.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment