Card Mania Challenge - Happy Birthday

Good Morning everyone

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, it always go too fast I know!

Anyway, today is the start of a new Card Mania Challenge and our theme for the next 2 weeks is

Happy Birthday

For this challenge we are sponsored by the wonderful KennyK Downloads who will be giving the prize of 5 digi stamps to the lucky winner

I have gone for a fairly minimal card this time, I haven't decided if need to add anything else or not yet.



Items Used:
Image ~ digi stamp KennyK Uptown Angel coloured with Promakers. 
Papers ~ Pink Paislee Indigo Bleu
Senitments - LOTV sentiment Tags
Shaped card blank ~ craftwork cards
Ribbon, wooden flower, metal spacer and gems from stash

To see some wonderful inspiration from the rest of the design team please pop over to the Card Mania Challenge blog. You will also be able to see who were the winners of the last challenge.

I would like to enter this card into the following fabulous challenges:
Craft and Me - My sentiments exactly
Sentimental Sundays - anything goes (plus a sentiment)
Songbird Challenge - girls just wanna have fun!
Crafty Ribbons  - anything but a square
Totally Papercrafts - Let's see those shapes
A gem of a challenge - For the girls

Right, that's it for now. HOWEVER, I will be back to announce the winner from my blog of the Joanna Sheen blog hop and and also with my DT card for the Sketch and Stash Challenge

Bye for now
Hugs






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment