DT Card for Card Mania Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful friends and blogging buddies
I hope you all had a good weekend.

So, it's the start of a new week and today is the start of a new Card Mania Challenge, The theme for the next two weeks is

Oh Baby!!  for little cute babies / newborns or just for your dear one 

The sponsor is The Cutting Cafe who will be giving a fab prize to a lucky winner

Now, before you see my card you may think it doesn't really fit the theme. The reason is that originally the theme was shaped cards but it had to be changed at the last minute.


Side view!

I used a 'dress form' template provided by the Cutting Cafe. I made the top of the dress with an embossed heart and the skirt was made by pleating paper and adding lace.

Items used:
Papers - Doodlebug designs
Woodware small and medium daisy punches
Whimsy corner dies
Craftwork cards senitment

If you pop over to the Card Mania blog you will be able to see the wonderful creations by the rest of the design team and see who where the winners of the last challenge


I would like to enter this card into the following fabulous challenges:

Fashionista challenge - Challenge 8 - Anything goes
Bearly Mine - Anything goes
Fussy and Fancy - Anything goes
Emerald Faeries - Anything goes
Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything goes

thank you all so much for taking the time to look at my blog today.
I'll be back later with my Sketch n Stash DT card

Bye for now
hugs 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment