DT card for Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge - Anything Goes


Good Morning to you all my wonderful friends and blogging buddies
Yippee, it's Friday. Nearly the weekend and it's half term next week too, I love having the children at home.

 Well, today is the start of a new Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge.
For the next 2 weeks our theme is


Anything Goes!

Our sponsor is the fabulous  Pretty Little Ribbon Shop who will be giving a wonderful prize to our lucky winner.

So onto my card, which I made for my gorgeous daughter who was 17 last week. She is such a special young lady in every way so I wanted her card to be special too.

I had great fun making this one.  It is an easel card with a drawer into which I put some yummy chocolates.
Sorry for the picture overload, I always have trouble photographing these type of shaped cards



To show the sentiment:


Showing the little pull out tag I made to write the birthday message on and those cute little mice.
The little heart charm says 'made with love'


Items used
Ink stamp - Lili of the Valley Chocolate Factory coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment -  Lili of the Valley For Your circular sentiments
Papers - Doodlebug Designs
Flowers - Dienamics Flower flower trio and woodware punches
Heart Banner Die - WOJ (from MCH)
Martha Stewart Lace Heart border punch
Brads and gems from stash.


If you take a look on the Stampin' for the weekend blog you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.


I would like to enter this card into the following fabulous challenges:
Fashionista challenge - Challenge 8 - Anything goes
Crafty Pad - use an animal
Addicted to stamps - animal friends
Bearly Mine - easel card
Southern Girls animal crackers
charisma cards - Don't be square!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do enjoy reading your comments.
I hope you all have a great weekend
Bye for now
Hugs 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment