DT card for Fab n Funky Challenge #143 Black Orange and ...

Good Morning my wonderful friends and blogging buddies
I'm so sorry I haven't added anything to my blog for a few days, I have been having fun making DT cards which all seem to be due in the same week.

It Wednesday already so that means the start of a new Fab 'n' Funky Challenge
Our host this week is the lovely Jackie and she has chosen the theme of 

Orange, Black and Choice


The sponsor is the wonderful Pink Cat Studio 

The DT were given some fabulous images to use from Pink Cat Studios BUT because my printer has been out of action for a couple of days I coloured in an image that I already had printed out and decided not to make a Halloween card!
My choice colour is yellow so I warn you, this is really bright!!


Items used:
Digi stamp ~ Digi stamp boutique Cocoa with roses coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Doodlebug designs
Felt flowers made with Marianne Design English Rose die
Memory Box Lorelia Leaf
Craftwork cards sentiment and shaped card
Embossing folder - crafters companion flower power.

I'd love you to take a look on the Fab n Funky Challenge blog to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team - you won't be disappointed!!


I would like to enter this card into the following fabulous challenges:

The Sweet Shop Sketch - SSS180 ( fabulous sketch!)
Sassy Cheryl - Orange and Black
DSB Monthly challenge - October challenge use any DSB image
Pink Gem Designs - Flowers
Eclectic Ellapu - anything goes
Whoopsi Daisy  - Birthday cards
Totally Papercrafts - make your own flowers
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT - flowers and embossing
I ♥ Promarkers - anything goes
Creative Craft Challenges2 - 3 of something ( flower, different papers)




Before I go, I would like to tell you that Fab n Funky Challenge will be celebrating it's 3rd Birthday next 
month so lot's of fun celebrations!!

 Check out this wonderful image provided by Kathy at Stampart by Kathryne who has a gorgeous selection of digis available to by from Whimsy stamps here
Our wonderful Ginny has coloured it for us .



Right, time for me to see what you have all been up to.
I really appreciate you all stopping by and looking at my card today.
Bye for now
Hugs 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment