Good Morning my lovely friends and blogging buddies and a big hello to all of my new followers too.
I hope you are all well and enjoying some sunshine where you are.
I decided to have a little break from making Design Team cards and made a summery card for a friend who's birthday is next week. I wonder if the sun will still be shining!
I have in fact made a card very similar to this a few months ago , however, this was before I was a member of Blogland so you won't have seen it before.
Item Used:
Digi stamp Teddy Bea lying in the flowers coloured with Promakers
Papers - First Editon Desert Blooms
Martha Stewart Punch around the page - vintage floral
Nellie Snellen floral punches
Woodware leaf punch and small butterfly
Sentiment - personal impressions
Sentiment - personal impressions
I would like to enter this card into the following fabulous challenges:
Passion for Promarkers - shaped cards
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - nature
I ♥ Promakers - gardens
MAWTT - shaped up
Crafts and Me - add some lace
Gem of a Challenge - animals or teddies
Party Time Tuesday - garden delights
While I'm here, I just wanted to let you know that the lovely Sam from Ladybug Crafts has announced that her new challenge will start on the 1st September and if you hop over to the blog you will see that she is doing a little draw for a gorgeous La Blanche stamp.
Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really appreciate it.
Enjoy your day, bye for now.
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment