DT card for Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge Swirls and Pearls



Good Morning my lovely friends and blogging buddies. Thank you so much for your encouraging comments on my recent cards, it means so much.

Today is the start of a new Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge and this time the theme is

 Pearls and Swirls

We are being Sponsored by The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop who is offering one lucky winner a wonderful prize.
So here is the birthday card which I made for my youngest daughter, Emily.
She is learning to play the piano at the moment, the mum of one of her friends is teaching her. Her ambition is to be a music teacher. So, when I saw Teresa (my crafty heart ) use this beautiful image I knew straight away that it would be perfect for her.

                            

I have tried to take a close up to show you the image in more detail, I always have trouble photographing easel cards. The tiny charm says 'made with love'

And another one so you can see the musical note detail on the gorgeous paper and the sentiment

I really did enjoy making this card, and I'm pleased to say Emily loved it too!!

Items Used:

Digi stamp - A day for daisies Music for me coloured with Promarkers
Papers -Inkido Forever collection
Memory box Cherry Blossom die ( with curled rose centre)
Dienamics fanciful flourish
Dienamics musical note ( from a kind crafting friend)
Marianne design flower leaves
Martha Stewart PATP - vintage floral
Sentiment stamp -Personal impressions 
Charm, pearls and ribbon - Mei flower


If you take a look on the Stampin' for the weekend blog you will see the wonderful creations by the rest fo the Design Team and find out who were the winners of the last challenge.


I would like to enter this card into the following wonderful challenges:
Allsorts - Heavy metal ( well actually it was only a little bit so feel free to delete if necessary)
Crafty Pad - To die for!
Stamptacular Sunday - Let's Here it for the Girls!
Little Miss Muffet - pink pink pink!!
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
MAWTT - shape up (2nd entry)
Emerald Faeries - Punches/Dies
Fat Pages and cards with Attitude - Anything goes/Music


Thank you all so much for stopping by and looking at my blog today. I hope you all have a great day
Bye for now
Hugs 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment