GDT card for Beccy's Place - Raspberry House

Good Morning all my blogging buddies.

I do hope you are all well, are your enjoying the Olympics? Wasn't it fabulous to see team GB do so well yesterday.

Today, sadly, is my last card as guest designer for Beccy's Place. I have really enjoyed making cards with her gorgeous images.
This last one is called Raspberry House and I'd say it is probably my favourite.


You may notice that I haven't added a sentiment yet, I thought I'd keep my options open until I decide who to send it to!!

Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Beccy's Place Raspberry House coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Dovecraft Garden Party 
Tonic Studios Daisy border punch - love this punch!
Memory box die Lorelai leaf
Woodware floral punches
Seam binding from stash



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Bearly Mine - Anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - In the Garden
Divas by Design - Flowers
 Tip Top Tuesday- focus on the ribbon
Paper Playtime - anything goes


Right that's it from me for now but before I go I just wanted to say thanks so much for your kind comments recently, it means a lot to me and really helps my confidence.

Bye for now
Hugs 





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment