DT card for Fab 'n' Funky Challenge 133 Use Pearls or Rhinestones

Good Morning my lovely blogging buddies and a big warm welcome to all my new followers.

Frist I'd like to say a massive thank you for all of your kind comments on my last card, it really does mean a lot to me.

Well, it Wednesday so that means the start of another Fab n Funky Challenge and this week our host is the lovely Jackie and she has chosen the brilliant theme of

Use Pearls or Rhinestones

Our prize this week is from the wonderful Crimson Cloud 

So, for my card I decided to have another go at making my own roses using my wonderful Spellbinders Rose Creations die. I used distress inks to colour the petals and the same ink to colour the circle before stamping on the sentiment
I sprayed my roses with Perfect Pearls Mist and in real life they look so much nicer than on my photo.
I wanted the roses to be the focal point so I keep the rest of the card quite simple.


Items Used:
Spellbinders - Rose Creations
Distress Inks - Tattered Rose
Perfect Pearls Mist
Cuttlebug Embossing folder - birds and swirls
Martha Stewart Punch around the Page - vintage floral
Backing paper - magazine freebie (very old!)
Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish 
Pearls - Mei Flower
Sentiment stamp - craftwork cards

So that's my card. Don't forget to look on the Fab n Funky Blog to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and to see who were the winners of the last challenge.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Dream Valley - Die cuts and punches
Love to Create - punches and dies
Whoops Daisy - die cuts and/or Punches
Tuesday Alchemy - bingo (dies/ free choice - sentiment/ pearls)
Lollipop crafts - monochromatic
Shopping Our Stash - Monochrome

Right, I'm going to have a look to see what you have all been up to so far today

Bye for now
Hugs


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment