Good morning my lovely blogging buddies
I hope you are all well and hopefully enjoying some good weather
Thanks so much for your wonderful comments about my peach roses on my last card. Some of you asked how they were made, well . if you look on Craftyloops blog here you will see a fabulous tutorial. Lee really is the Queen of making flowers and she explains how they were made so clearly.
I have some more good news to share today. I have been such a lucky girl lately. I have been selected to join the Stampin' for the Weekend Design Team. I feel thrilled to be part of such a great team and a fabulous challenge.
So onto my DT card. The theme for this fortnight is one of my favourites:
monochromatic - use shades of one colour
Sponsor for this challenge is Simon Says Stamps with a voucher of $25 - wow!!I selected another of my favourite Saturated Canary images and have coloured her in various shades of brown
Items Used
Digi-stamp } Sacturated Canary Krafty Kate coloured with Promarkers
Papers } Papermania Lincoln Linen
Memory Box Simple Banner Die
Tonic Studio flower punch with coiled rose centres
woodware leaf punch
Sentiment } Personal Impressions Everyday Words
Spellbinders lacy circles
Organza ribbon from stash
So please take a look on the Stampin' for the weekend blog to see the wonderful creations by the rest of the design team and to see who were the winners of the last challenge
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Bunting
Simon Says Stamp Bingo (Ribbon/free(image)/blooms)
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - For a female
Crafts and Me - Use a digi
Digistamps4joy - portrait of a woman
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Right, that's it from me for now. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment